1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Slow week...

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by Anthony, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

Man this has been a slow week for the forum. :confused: I guess with the holidays everyone is busy at home or away on vacation.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah, if not away most people have out of town guests, friends, and family comming into their homes etc. Also, people might be playing with their new fishy toys.

3. Anthony

Very true. :) Fishy toys are always fun.

4. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

getting new stuff and trying to make my eggs hatch this time

5. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Yeah, I have been busy setting up all of my childrens toys they got for Christmas. That and I had to re-arrange our house because of all of the toys (used one childs bedroom as a "play-room" and moved her with my son)

In addition to all of that madness and the travel to NC, I got my new TV Sunday for Christmas and was setting it up. I had to rip apart my entire entertainment center, change all of the wiring. Then I had to take shelves off of the entertainment center itself (screwed in shelving) and make the opening bigger because without doing that the TV would not fit! :)

Always a great thing to have a TV that is too big for your entertainment center.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

its even better when your tvs too big for the entertainment center all together ;) what size did you get?

7. LemonDiscus

Phillips, 42" 1080p , one of the newer models with a pretty high contrast ratio! :D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

nice! Blueray player as well?

9. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

for how much im planing on getting one to

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

11. Anthony

$299 ish...

12. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

your tv

13. NoctuVide

NoctuVide Member

If you end up getting a blu-ray player, and if you love nature, you have to check out Planet Earth. I bought it not long after i bought my Samsung and my PS3, and even on a 32" 720p, the scenes absolutely blew me away!

14. LemonDiscus

No, I did not get a blue ray yet. Still waiting on the Comcast Cable HD Receiver. I already upgraded my PS2 AV cable to the Component and have had a blast playing GT4 in HD!!! If of course is only 1080i but hey, it is the best input signal I have had at home yet.

It took me a while to learn to change all of my settings on my DVD players to Progressive which does allow 480p which DOES IMPROVE the video quality significantly!