1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

The Inviteathon

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by Aquaman_95, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Aquaman_95

Aquaman_95 Thread Starter Moderator

Exotic Fish Forums, is beginning a new contest!

The contest is called 'Inviteathon', and will be a competition of who can invite the most members to this forum by March 31, 2013!

You will have until February 28 11:00PM EST, to sign up for this contest! To sign up, simply reply to this thread by saying "I'm in."

On March 31, everyone who entered in the contest, must send a Private Message, to me, Aquaman_95, with a complete list of the users you invited to the forum, and who joined. I will verify these claims by sending private messages to those members that you list. Additionally, the Exotic Fish Forum staff team will take further measures to ensure validity of this contest.

As a reward, the WINNER WILL RECEIVE $75.00 via PayPal, or check!
    But, we're not stopping there! Second runner up will receive $25.00 via PayPal, or check!
    Third place, will receive VIP member status on the forum.

So, let the games, begin!

- Aquaman_95

Note: Any member caught cheating will have their account suspended from the forums indefinitely. Furthermore, members you invite will have to register on the forum.

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Can't wait to see this get going, come on guys I have faith in you all :)

3. Aquaman_95

Aquaman_95 Thread Starter Moderator

It'll definitely be a wonderful contest! :)