1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Do It Yourself This video is good

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p6LLxYbUe6U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p6LLxYbUe6U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

does this really work?

3. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

It may for REALLY small tanks..... I would never do it! BUT my tank is pretty large and I know this will never work in it.

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

What lemon, you to lazy to make a filter out of a corporate sized water cooler jug, then buy a huge, expensive pump to make the thing work?

5. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Yup, indeed I am.... If I made a home-made filter, I would make it out of an aquarium.... not a water cooler jug.

6. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

hahaha, come on man just think about how horrible the clear plastic will look.

7. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Nice job. I found your video very interesting. It has me motivated to build my own.

8. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

interesting, I am wondering, if you don't have fountains around your house can you buy the pump at a hardware store? Also do you do any thing to prevent the water from leaking from the cut you made?

9. GOT MTS?

GOT MTS? Member

Great another ugly piece of crap hanging off the tank. Also Is it just me or does that kids voice make anyone else want to put a sharpened stick in there ears?

10. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

ABAH! AGREED!!!

11. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

i thought it was cool how he cut the water bottle without any scissors...amazing!

12. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Topic Locked
    Member has been Banned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.