1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

tn breeding

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by birdhuff, Dec 21, 2008.

1. birdhuff

birdhuff Thread Starter New Member

Ant one breeding sooth americans in tn?

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to Aquarium Space birdhuff. I'm not sure of any TN members that breed cichlids.

3. birdhuff

Thanks and I the words were sopposed to be (any )and (south). LoL!! Just bought a new house not long ago and have decided to set back up a couple of 55's right now all I have is a decent size african birchir. and plenty of java fern.

4. birdhuff

Thanks I just recieved a pike cichlid and two wolf cichlid gonna be big and evil. LOL!

5. PeterPan

PeterPan New Member

Very nice, birdhuff ! Yes, they are going to be big AND evil !! ;)

6. birdhuff

Yes they will be evil monsters but I just love the big mean ones they are hardy and tough but with a little patience and trial and error and OH beleve me 30 odd years has given me that experiance LOL! You would be suprised by what will live some what peacefully in a tank proper precatiuons taken of course. I am a zookeeper I work with birds but at home fish and reptiles are my passion. I always give the standard DO NOT MIX THESE FISH but as we all know we will try different species just to see what will work and over the years I have been amazed at some of the fish that have been peacfully kept in the same tank together as I said I do not tell the novice to try this because I do not want to discourage or horrify a newby in the hobby. Hey every body what is the oddist combo of fish you have kept together? Just curiose my list is pretty extensive heck 30 odd years should tell you that. I have kept a lot of odd stuff together with success including breeding succesfully. So lets hear your odd combo tank mates. Brad

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you would prolly get more of a response t your question in the general section of the forum