1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Trading Post Cleanup

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by Anthony, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that any post in the Trading Post that was over 14 days old has been removed. If your post was removed and the item is still available please feel free to post it again.

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Yay! All those expired ads were bugging the heck outta me.
    That is a wonderful idea Anthony..you are VERY wise in your ideas/decisions. Hehe!

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Don't forget about the coupons (Suggest having exp. date posted in the subject line)!

4. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

suck up lol but yea they started to annoy me to expeciallly sometimes when it like restarts and you odnt know what you read before :( :( :(

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

who me? Lol. Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of keeping the forum up to date, especially with alot of newbies...i'd hate for them to try using/pm'ing for things that are no longer around. Hence the idea of the expiration of ads weekly and coupons with an expiration date in the header.

6. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

dont try to lie your way out of it [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm]

7. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

How is originating an idea that will make the forum more current sucking up?
    Lol! Silly Steven.

8. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Trading Post will automatically move posts that are 14 days old and have not had a page view in 2 days to the archive. If the item(s) is/are still available feel free to repost or ask Dawn or myself to move it back to the correct area.

9. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

nice, thanks Anthony!

10. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Once again, I feel the need to spruce the forum up.
    You will find posts being merged a "back door" way in order to make the forum more user friendly.

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up!

Ps. Also you will notice some old photos being placed in the photo section..these will be photos that are being pulled from forumers introductions...since I've been told photos need to be in the photo section ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.