1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Underg

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by VAreefer, Apr 7, 2010.

1. VAreefer

VAreefer Thread Starter New Member

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Very nice corals. How long has the tank been running ? What type of lighting are you using ? It doesn't seem very bright to me.

3. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

I'm just now digging up info on starting a reef tank. How do you do it? It's wonderful Will be a long time before I have a tank that looks like that.!

4. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

OH! WOW!!! I can't wait till I get my own place! Get me some great looking tanks like that (I'd set-up a salt water tank just for crabs tho XD)

5. VAreefer

VAreefer Thread Starter New Member

Anthony: The tank has been up and running for about 3 years now. I transfered everything over from a 55. The weird lighting in the photos was caused by my cameras weird white balance. I am currently running 3-150w MH 14K, 4-39w CF Dual Actinics. I just purchased an upgrade to 3-250w 14K and 2-80w VHO T5s.

FishVixen: It takes a lot of patients. :D

6. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

I have the time and patience seeing that I am retired it's just the budget. LOL

7. nossie

nossie Member

It's absolutely beautiful! So exotic :) And everything looks so perfect there!