1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Warning! Warning! Warning! PLEASE READ THIS...

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by MOD_Dawn, Nov 14, 2009.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT post anything that is inappropriate for kids...this IS a family friendly forum and posts with swearing, talk of drugs, or violence such as children/animals being hurt is not allowed.

If your not sure, the easiest thing to do is to have it cleared ahead of time ;)

You will receive a warning for your first offense, but continued offenses risk the chance of becoming banned.

:mad: This is NOT open for discussion!

ALSO, do not post advertisements of any kind (no, I am not talking about the trading post that deals with items you are selling or trying to give away)...I am talking about ads for products, spam, etc.

If In Doubt you can always pm either me (Mod_Dawn), Anthony (our site owner), or Jake (our site Administrator) for pre-approval ;)

2. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Have we actually had issues with this again? Sad.... VERY Sad....

3. MOD_Dawn

Yup, so I stuck it in two places (although You'd think people would have common sense and know they can't get away with spamming a site) Ugh!

4. cooltow1

cooltow1 Member

They get away with spamming alot of site
    One site I post at has no member MODS it all run by corporate so if they spam the site on Friday evening then I won't be remove till monday morning at best, most times Monday afternoon before they find it and delete it.

Rick

5. MOD_Dawn

wow, then I can picture that site quickly being flooded with spam!

6. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

funny we can't cuss but we have this - lol just had to point that our [cya] :)

7. MOD_Dawn

You can't do either Steven...hence the sticky!
    NO swearing & NO spam

8. MOD_Dawn

Photos are being pulled from threads and put in the photo/video section where they belong. Links will be inserted into the original thread so readers may easily find the photos that are related to it.

We we're having some technical difficulties with photos, so now I'm making sure they are all put in the photo/video section for easier backup & to hopefully prevent possible loss (as was temporarily experienced before when servers were changed) when the server/site is upgraded in the future.

Thanks everyone for understanding!