1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Warning! Warning! Warning! PLEASE READ THIS...

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by MOD_Dawn, Nov 14, 2009.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT post anything that is inappropriate for kids...this IS a family friendly forum and posts with swearing, talk of drugs, or violence such as children/animals being hurt is not allowed.

If your not sure, the easiest thing to do is to have it cleared ahead of time ;)

You will more than likely receive a warning for your first offense, but continued offenses risk the chance of becoming banned.

:mad: This is NOT open for discussion!

ALSO, do not post advertisements of any kind (no, I am not talking about the trading post that deals with items you are selling or trying to give away)...I am talking about ads for products, spam, etc.

If In Doubt you can always pm either me (Mod_Dawn), Anthony (our site owner), or Jake (our site Administrator) for pre-approval ;)

2. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

Yep, saw the spam earlier. I was gonna pm you but looks like you caught it!!! Way to go Warden!!!! :)

3. MOD_Dawn

Lol, the others with the "Inappropriate" were banned.

This was the 2nd one I believe this week with the spamming (1 having been warned and the other banned after repeated warnings).

I hate spammers..I mean what a waste of life/time! Grr.

4. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

A fish forum is the last place I would expect to see it! :)

5. MOD_Dawn

Yea, I was a bit a-taken back when I saw/read it too. [scratch]