1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

weird?

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

since school started again no one seems to be on even older people its weird

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

School started a month ago didn't it ?

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

but there were a lot of adult users

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Yeah. I'm not sure what's happened the past two weeks.

5. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Hey you picked up me!!?? I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Seriously, you are right, there are not many people on here in the course of each day.

6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I don't want to keep sending out E-mails because I know that can get annoying. I'll advertise the forum later tonight so hopefully that will drive more traffic this way and get things moving again.

I may start the giveaway again as well.

7. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Free discus I will advertise like mad!!! :D :D :D :D :D

8. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

LoL If I had Discus I would give them away in a contest but sadly I don't.

9. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Myspace is the key to our answer...watch this by tommorow night i will gurantee a new member

10. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

I think the reason no one is on....is because family dinners together have started again because school opened and fall is coming. If you have kids in school, you are keeping an eye on them doing home work, fixing dinner earlier-or lat; A lot of folks have been laid-off in the last month due to the level of business falling off-if not laid off-then the hours have been cut; some folks are looking for another job-part or full time-anything will do in some cases. Some folks are working harder and later because they are now doing their work, and the work of another person who was let go. Many folks have had a schedule change, and are either working later, or are getting off earlier, and going home and doing the work at home, grocery shopping , caring for pets, fall yard work :( I havn't had a lot of time the last several weeks, and I am not sure why-or, if I do, I don't have the energy to do more than check my e-mail. :( (For some reason, the smilies don't seem to be working-maybe they are tired also :!:) Hopefully-things will pick up for everybody [dancing]

11. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Well, I guess the smilies ARE working...but I keep forgetting to mention my fish and my tank.

20 gallon tank, one "growing" gold and white goldfish
    I golden-tinged catfish. (I re-homed five of the feeder goldfish I bought to "cure" the tank, so now the one guy has lots of room to grow)...but I wished I had kept TWO instead of one... until I decide what kind of tropical fish to get!