1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

well...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stevenrox, Aug 29, 2009.

1. stevenrox

stevenrox Thread Starter New Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: been busy lately school started and fish isn't as ammusing for me no more :cry: :( i'm gonna take a break from fish keeping just thought you all might want to know i will miss all of you i learned a lot :oops:

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

your welcome to come to the forum even if you don't continue to keep fish?
    I understand being busy with the schooling...just started with the cyber schooling of mine :)

You take care Steven!

3. California Cowgirl

California Cowgirl New Member

i was wondering where you've been, also haven't seen guido on, wonder where he's at, you two won't have fight wars against dawn anymore

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

hey, don't remind him...loving the easy going flow of the forum without the naughty children.
    Guido's probably busy with starting school...and I think he plays sports too if I recall?

5. California Cowgirl

California Cowgirl New Member

shoot if you guys are to busy with school just do online school, thats what im doing, i've just been procrastinating a bit which is bad and i need to get back to doing it again

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

not everyone is motivated enough to handle online school, plus I feel if you get stuck with something that the online help avail is difficult being you don't have someone next to you to show you (and yea, my kids school has a blackboard thingy where you can type and send picts and what not...kinda like a 2-way chalkboard).

I basically use the books and teach them through them without the need for the online stuff besides submitting everything and accessing certain websites for the lessons/assignments. Plus I always break the homework down into days to make sure they will defin be done on time.

7. stevenrox

lol yea i found out procrastinating brings you know were.....lol ill still be around though but just more busy now =[

8. stevenrox

good thing i dont live with u or any where near you, you werido lol [rofl]

9. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

why's that? My kids like the way I do it...gives them an itinerary and they always know where they should be.

My oldest graduated 2 years early...and the younger one likes the one on one approach. :confused:

Would I prefer to stick them in front of the computer and toss books at them and tell them I wish the best for them...umm..YEA

But sometimes the easy way doesn't pay...and I want them to be/become the best that they can be...and everyone (well most) know that a solid education is the stepping stone to things to come such as college ;)

And in order to make the big bucks..you have to have the proper schooling/education ;)

10. stevenrox

yea i make big bucks through shocializing with people i mean i love the computer but i love friends more =]

11. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

umm..ok. Lol!

12. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Like Dawn said you are always welcome here!

I bet its a combo of school and the loss you took on a few months ago that is slowing your mind down of fish keeping (the loss would hurt my motivation for school too!)

Good luck with the school and I hope you have as high goals for yourself in school as you have for fish keeping! You WILL do great things for yourself if you do!

13. stevenrox

no im fine with the loss but school i've been busy with it i still have a breeding colony of moba frontosas, tons of peacock bass and datnoids, breeding pair of flowerhorns, planted neon angel and 2 discus and guppies tank so ill still have tank just not much new stuff anytime soon just gonna do water changes and try to sell as much as i can and hopefully get something big =]