1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

what type of fish do you believe you are semi pro on?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by noshow discus, Jul 12, 2008.

1. noshow discus

noshow discus Thread Starter New Member

expert in which?

what type of fish do you think that you are a semi pro on?
    for me id say semi <and i mean semi > pro on Discus and Angels
    i have always had them since i started the hobby back when their was alot of mom and pop stores and no big chain stores

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I don't know if there's any specific type of fish I'd consider myself an expert in. I would say I have a good understanding in the general care area.

3. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

I'm not sure I'd consider myself an expert at all lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

:) Me too

5. eeyipes

eeyipes New Member

I think I'm an expert at picking the wrong fish at the fish store that is most likely to have ich, disease, etc. Or maybe the selection around here is just bad. I've been having much better luck with the fish I get in the mail!

6. FiReR@T

FiReR@T New Member

I breed all kinds of fish! from cichlids to beta's, been doing it along time, would I consider myself an expert? NO! but I have some knowledge.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Is anyone ever an expert? I feel like its all luck and guessing, but thats what makes it fun!

8. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I don't think their are any true experts (just people who know a good deal about a particular item/subject)...I mean theirs always something new to learn or some different way of doing something that was typically supposed to be the norm? :cool: