1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

1 year old

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by KSul0132, Feb 9, 2010.

1. KSul0132

KSul0132 Thread Starter New Member

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:20 pm
    1 year old
    phpxGgbZmPM.jpg

2. Lanvin87

Lanvin87 New Member

Beautiful! Tell us more about the tank. How big? What kind of fish and corals? so nice!!!

3. Smewee

Smewee New Member

Coolest nano reef aquarium I've ever seen. I've only seen like a few hah but that one is the coolest looking by far. Congrats

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

simply beautiful!

5. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

A beauty at 1 year.

6. GREENTEAL52

GREENTEAL52 Member

very beautiful and well balanced

7. nossie

nossie Member

Oh my! This is so beautiful! I love the blue light in the tank :) Makes it look so fresh~
    It almost makes me want a marine tank, but I think it would be too expensive for me for another 100 years :'D

8. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

you can do blue lights over freshwater too...it's simply actinic bulbs (lunars give you the same effect too).

9. nossie

nossie Member

I know, I have this kind of bulb in my tank that turns blue in evenings, like a moonlight of sorts ;)
    But it makes it much darker, and I think a blue light would work better in a tropical tank rather than with goldfish, it might hide their colors a bit :)

10. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

never tried actinics with goldfish, but a mix with 6000K and 10000k with tropicals looks good!
    (I believe if memory serves theres 420nm which is lighter and 620nm on actinics which is darker--I may have them switched around though).

11. nossie

nossie Member

I'm sure! I have a white goldfish and she looks really lovely in that blue moonlight :) But it makes the redder ones look more brown... but yea, in a tropical tank it must be gorgeous! :D