1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

20 gallon long with Angelfish

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by MOD_Dawn, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

Re: 20 gallon long

2 week quarantine is up and these guys/gals need some room for their fins so into the 90g they went today.
    I'll obviously be keeping an eye on them to make sure there's no issues with them & the discus of course :)
    see a photo of them adjusting to their new surroundings here--> My 90 Gallon Planted Discus Community Fish Tank

2. MOD_Dawn

Re: 20 gallon long

Tanks been thoroughly cleaned and set back up until I decide what to do with it.

In one sense I want to take it down because it's difficult to stand on a ladder (which is required) to maintain it and with it gone that's 1 less thing for me to take care of, but then I get bored when I can't sleep at night and think of the multiple possibilities for stocking it and I end up filling it back up. It's a love hate relationship with it I swear. Lol!

3. MOD_Dawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.