1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

70 gallon reef tank noobie

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2009.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Awe, your great MasterG! You have to understand when theirs large sums of sugar...this is what happens to me. Hyped Up for hours and then crashes and burns afterwards. You were just involved in a sugar drive by so to speak. You'll get used to them, don't worry! Lol!

2. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

And as a matter of fact I noticed that is usual on this forum to get off-topic after about 2 pages :)

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Shh! Don't snitch about us not being able to stay on topic for long.
    It'll make it sound like we have poor attention spans. HAHA!

4. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

Some of us do :)
    And it's better to warn him now so he can join the fun in our ''off-topic moments''

5. TowGuyBri

TowGuyBri New Member

Very good-looking. And finally, a believer in the use of live rock. So used to seeing people with four pieces of rock in a 90 gallon tank. Keep up the good work. :)

6. trajik ink

trajik ink New Member

great looking tank!!!! a+ on the effort.......there was only 1 thing that i seen on the video that caught my eye......the starfish. is it a chocolate starfish? they're reef safe for a lil while until they start to wreek havoc eating up corals.
    if it's a ccs i would get rid of it........