1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

90 gal freshwater tank

Discussion in 'Aquatic Plants & Planted Tanks' started by jonny123, Jul 3, 2010.

1. jonny123

jonny123 Thread Starter New Member

i have a 20 gal tank about 20 fish in it .and also a 40 gal with about 20 fish.a 15 gal with about 10 fish

my plans to put them all in the 90 gal. the 90 gal been set up about 2 months cycled with feeder fish . bringing it to my room this week .

my ? is i should add the fish a few at a time or put them all in or would that be to much at one time ?

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

What are the fish ?

3. jonny123

fish are

8 sliver dollers
    2 placo cat fish
    8 hi fin black skrit terts
    8 ninon tertras
    4 mollys
    a fey no idea but in the tertra family

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I'm not so sure I'd mix the mollies with those guys because they're more "peaceful" then tetras.

If you're set on it what I would do is try to add the mollies first and let them get used to the tank for a day or two then you can add the others and see how it goes.

5. jonny123

do i just put them in or bag them let them sit 20 mins then reless like buying from the store or ?

they all been together sense my friend gave them to me i dont care for the mollys much they chase the sliver dollers

6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

You should drip acclimate them to the new tank water for about 30 minutes or so.