1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Adhesive to adhere gravel to pvc pipe/tubing?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by WarthogWilly, Aug 16, 2009.

1. WarthogWilly

WarthogWilly Thread Starter New Member

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:52 am
    Hey I want to make a few smaller hiding spots for my fish, and I thought pvc pipe would work awsome, is there some kind of aquarium glue/silicone that I could put on the pipe, and then glue some of my extra basic black gravel to, in hopes of it basically blending in with my bottom, id maybe put like a 8" piece in with a few 3/4 or 7/8 holes in it, make like a stone log for them........any body has any info that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Silicone should do the trick or low temp glue gun since it's the same thing.
    I'd use a piece of sand paper and sand the pvc to roughen it up a bit so the adhesive would stick better though if it were me.