1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

All my tanks in my room plus the one in the bathroom

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by California Cowgirl, Mar 6, 2009.

1. California Cowgirl

California Cowgirl Thread Starter New Member

hahaha when i was in spain i was able to drink, but didn't drink that much because it was i wasn't used to being able to drink, haha sounds like a lot of europiens like to get drunk :p in spain there were so many drunk people. On saint patty's day i went to an irish pup in madrid and had my first dirnk, Magners, which is hard cider, it was soooooo good, i took the bottle home with me as a suviner (sp)

2. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

One of my 2 sisters comes home every satuyrday almost drunk or really drunk [confused]

3. California Cowgirl

hahaha lol i guess euorpeans like to have fun :p lol maybe obama will change the drinking age for the US

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

21 here (legal drinking age)
    Can drive with learners permit at 15..but can't get the license until 16 (although talks have been in place to change it to 18 or 21).
    Imo drinking is a waste (been around too many alcoholics).
    It's one thing to have an occasional drink, but no one I know is able to do that...they have to get plain outright smashes...drive their vehicle and jepordize innocent people. [bs]
    :mad: Makes me sick!

5. California Cowgirl

lol i was bad at my work's christmas party, and i had 2 wine coolers (soooo good) and drove home, all i had was a little headache and didn't feel any different, good thing no cops were around

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Good thing you didn't get into an accident also. (coulda hurt yourself and others).

7. California Cowgirl

yup, another girl that i work with who was also underage kept on popping wine coolers, she was out of control about it, and ended up driving home, at least i watched myself and kept a limit on how many i had. My cousin ended up getting a DUI and got her liscense taken away, even with her dad being a cop who is now passed by committing suicide

8. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

I agree with you dawn. I hate alcohol. I dont hate or dont ''Not like'' other people that drink I just dont want to do it and I'll try to stay away from it as much as possible.

9. California Cowgirl

i also agree with you two, i also hate more then ever people who smoke, all of my older family members died from lung cancer or causes related to smoking, and it's horrible what it does to you and your family, especially in the end, i saw my nana they day before she died and her lungs and coughing were so bad from smoking so much all of her life

10. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Yup, but people still do it (whether to be in the "in" crowd or just to say I did it). Lol. Kinda stupid if you ask me.
    Both are an additiction imo

11. California Cowgirl

yup, my sister's fiance is a alcholic, smokes, controling, has jealousy issues, and anger issues, the worst possible mixes ever

12. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I'd kick his delightful butt to the curb. Sorry your sis is with him.

13. California Cowgirl

yea she's totally blind sided about it, he makes the decisons about everything, hence why there in lousiana where he's from he was here in california for 5 years because of being in the marines

14. California Cowgirl

oh and when she was visiting here for a week about a couple of months ago, he was constantly calling/text her mulitple times throughout every day

15. California Cowgirl

and apparently he has done not so nice things to there new puppy who had just come out of an abusive home, and when raising kids he believes in using the belt and all that old fashion stuff because that's how he was raised, that boy should never be around animals or kids, or anyone

16. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Wow! Crazy that anyone would WANT to be with him.

17. California Cowgirl

no idea, and she gets mad if we say anything bad about him, they've only been together for 2 years, 9 months he was in Iraq, he came home, they went to LA now want to get married in a year

18. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

wow, bet your parents are boiling mad.

19. California Cowgirl

yea, they are, but my mom wants her to figure it out on her own, she's been close to coming home, their apparently always fighting, if they do get married, i'd be expecting a divorce shortly after

20. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Yea, we can't choose everything for our loved ones..if we could their would defin. be less world drama!