1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Amphilophus xiloaensis and Parachromis friedrichsthalii

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by smcpherson25, Sep 9, 2010.

1. smcpherson25

smcpherson25 Thread Starter New Member

Amphilophus xiloaensis

Parachromis friedrichsthalii ‘La Ceiba, Honduras yellow head’ and Amphilophus xiloaensis

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

in the first vid I was scared he was gonna choke on that rock! Sigh in relief seeing him able to spit it back out :)

Very healthy looking specimens you got their, what'd ya use to take the vids of them--quality's superb!

3. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

very nice looking fish you've got there.

4. smcpherson25

yea he loves digging in the rocks,must be the Amphilophus species cuz my red devil moves every single rock in his tank to where he wants it, hopefully they never choke. i actually had my green terror scooped up a rock and it turned sideways in his mouth and he couldnt get it out. i thought i was going to have to remove it by hand, but he just kept on sort of flexing his mouth like how they yawn and got it out. Anywayyyys though to your question :) it is a Samsung SL502 digital camera.

5. smcpherson25

thank you sir. the fish in your avatar looks awesome! oscar?

6. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

thank you. yes it is an oscar...we've got 2 albino & 1 tiger oscar. you can see more/better pic in topic o's & jd of them.