1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Angel Tank

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by Anthony, Jun 27, 2009.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

good morning!
    <--have to go for sucky fasting bloodwork in a bit.
    wanna go for me? Lol!

2. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

Morning.

Ew no thanks. I do not go anywhere near needles.

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

just got back, ugh...some of the people down there in the waiting area were sooo nasty (I swear they musta been junkies or something)...I had to come home and instantly hop in the shower. Lol!

4. Anthony

5. Anthony

Getting ready to post an updated picture. The plant growth I get with dosing 30ml of Excel each morning is amazing. Well, I think so anyway. :)

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

will check it out once its up!

7. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

hey, how's the tank doing? Did you trade the angels in yet?
    when your ready to sell clippings let me know! LoL

8. Anthony

Please take some of my plants ! LoL They grow like crazy and I've just been throwing bunches and bunches of them away ! They're going to the store tomorrow morning.

Work had consumed my life. I quit yesterday and will be starting another job this week. Robert the manager quit so I should have been moved up. Well Scott, the old DM didn't like me because I got him in trouble with the home office for withholding my personal time from me due to snow. He was going around saying it would be a cold day in hell before I got the manager position at the store etc etc. Robert had been gone for a week and I was managing everything, payroll, schedules etc. on my Asst Mgr pay I might add. Well we got a new DM, and he would not answer my calls or E-mails. Mike the new sales supervisor stole money from the drawer but I put $55 of my own money in there to make it even so it couldn't get blamed on me since it was my last day. Robert said Mike was trying to set me up he thought because he wants the position. Anyway, they are offering it to him. He's a complete idiot and cant' do anything ! I could go on and on about it all but I'm trying to move on. I've lost so much sleep over this job the past few weeks it's crazy.

9. Anthony

No Avatar image is fixed. I'll replace it with the old one today.

10. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Man, thats crazy bullshit! I can imagine the rage you have/had over that.
    All those hours you put in and shit on the spur of the moment to get them out of a jam. Bs..just Bs.
    I'm glad, however you found another job...when you cool down you'll have to tell me about it.

Hey, I never get see Jake on here...how is he? Tell him he needs to come on and at least pm that he's alive and breathing god damnit! Lol.

I just won multiple bids on ebay for mosses...I'm thinking of completely covering the pleco logs in moss? and possibly make a moss topia in the downstairs 10g for your endlers. [icon_question.gif]

I think it's been too many days in the house due to the weather...I needed to buy something :) (which led me to ebay of course for plants).

Once I get the moss in place I'll know how much room I'll have for plants...but I know what your talking about on the repens growth (see I told you so)....give let me know what ya have!

11. Anthony

He's basically the same as he always is. I'll tell him that you asked about him and get him to get on here or E-mail you.

I'm not crazy about moss. Grows too slow for me.

12. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Really? Mine grows at a descent rate