1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

AngelsPlus - Upstate New York

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by MOD_Dawn, Feb 6, 2010.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

AngelsPlus - <a class="postlink" href="http://angelsplus.com/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://angelsplus.com/index.htm</a>
    Location: Located in the northernmost section of the Appalachian Mountains in Upstate New York
    Phone Number: 716-372-5273
    E-mail Address: steve@angelsplus.com

I came across this web store and have ordered the following items...which were mainly for my discus:
    [*]8 oz. Meat Eaters Flake Food $5.50
    [*]8 oz. The Works Flake Food $6.50
    [*]1 Lb. Fry Starter #2 Pellet Food $4.00
    [*]Received FREE Fry Starter 1.5mm Pellet Food Sample
    My shipping was $7.20 which I thought was very fair.

Things I Liked:
    [*]Ability to use PayPal as a payment option (I prefer using PayPal...gives you added protection as a buyer at no additional cost to you)
    [*]Fast Processing of order...received immediate e-mail of invoice and secondary "Thank You" e-mail with name & phone number in case there were any problems.
    [*]Fast shipping of order...Placed order Wednesday Morning & was shipped that very same day!
    [*]Seller shipped using my selected method USPS Priority Mail (definitely a method I prefer to use also due to short 2-3 day average transit time)
    -->you were able to choose from UPS ground, Priority Mail, UPS 2nd Day air,
    and UPS Next Day
    [*]Received e-mail same day it shipped with my delivery confirmation number (I use delivery confirmation with all packages I send, protects the seller)
    [*]Items arrived well packaged and was extremely impressed with the sizes of the flakes in the flake food. Talk about huge! No dust here ;)
    [*]Free Sample Included, come on..who doesn't like something free? :)

-> Summary is that I ordered items on Wednesday and had them on my doorstep by Friday...and everything I ordered was actually there without issue...and yes, I would definitely buy from Steve again ;)

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

There prices on live angels are a bit steep.

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

I personally wasn't in the market for angels...I was, however looking for some good Discus food and there Meat Lovers flake came highly recommended by one of my lfs ast. mgr

I was amazed at how well they packaged the order (especially since it was just fish food). I liked that the bags were vacuum sealed with a ziploc seal too!

4. cooltow1

cooltow1 Member

My last order of Hikari goldfish food was vacuum packed. Or maybe it's the first time I noticed it

Rick