1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

anyone seen or have black harlequin Rasbaros

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by FishVixen, Jul 8, 2010.

1. FishVixen

FishVixen Thread Starter Active Member

Please excuse the spelling I'm tired. Someone offered me 6 for $25.00 plus shipping. I can not find info on them. Blue and black harlequin. I've heard of them I think but I thought they are very sensitive to shipping? Any info appreciated.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

They're probably just "Black Harlequins", the black can sometimes look blueish. If they are blacks then 6 for $25 is a good deal. I've seen them for 6+ each.

3. steves_kiki

steves_kiki New Member

I recently got 1 off craigslist for free. I love it! A local petshop had a sale on them recently for $1.19 each. The 1 is schooling with the black skirt tetras for now, but I hope to get more soon!
    Kin

4. FishVixen

FishVixen Thread Starter Active Member

Near Richmond? A Black Harlequin! $1.19! WHERE?

5. steves_kiki

steves_kiki New Member

They had some at petsmart...I don't remember which 1. It was a mixture of regular harlequins and blacks. Petco (the new 1 in the westend) had 2 blacks in the mix. I'm sure it was a mix-up, but I've only seen them that once at those places
    Kin