1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Aquabid Seller Jjkolodz & Ebay Seller usinverts

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by MOD_Dawn, Nov 6, 2008.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

Jeffrey Kolodzinski
    Aquabid: Jjkolodz http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Jjkolodz
    Ebay: usinverts http://myworld.ebay.com/usinverts/

Hi all! Although I can't say I personally know this guy, I definately have to say that I have dealt with Jeff (Jeffrey Kolodzinski) numerous times in the past--through e-bay, aquabid, and directly through him through him using PayPal. I have always received excellent specimens in addition to great prices with fast shipping.

On August 9th I picked up 100 Freshwater trumpet snails from him for $10 (which included the shipping), on August 10th I purchased 15 cherry shrimp for $15 (which included the shipping), and prior to that two seperate purchases of bristlenose plecos which I believe I paid $3.00 each for. VERY good prices and extremely healthy specimens ;)

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

UPDATE:
    In the middle of March I picked up the following from Jeff
    Xiphophorus Montazumae (about 1-1.5”) $8 each--> x2 (($16.00))
    Limia sp. Tiger (about ½”) $ 6 each-->x2 (($12.00))
    Ameca Splendens (about 1.5-2”) $4 each-->x3 (($12.00))
    Endler’s Livebearers (about 1”) $4/pair-->x3 pair (($12.00))
    Cherry Shrimp ($1.00)-->x10 (($10.00))
    Bristlenose female brown shortfins with the albino gene (about 2-2.5")

The endlers arrived healthy, but within a few days they passed. I blame myself for this believing it was my acidic water that did them under (my ph is 6.0 or possibly lower).