1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

aquascaping tools

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by GOT MTS?, Feb 23, 2009.

1. GOT MTS?

GOT MTS? Thread Starter Member

I just got this set off eBay and was very impressed with the craftsmanship. 6 piece stainless steel set for $42 with shipping. Seller's name is scissorsdirect if any one is interested. Best set of aquarium tools I have ever bought on eBay ;)
    9fb7_35.JPG

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I've seen those and wondered about them, but for me...I have to use something that is a bit longer since I can't reach beyond halfway down my tank (90g).
    I have found two different products that have proved most useful (for me anyways)...http://www.strictlypetsupplies.com/_033153012408-TOM-OSCAR-MAGIC-CLEANING-ROD-34-inch

Theirs also this one that is black with grey attachments (not sure of the maker), but it comes with attachments that are moreso for planting. I use the grabber attachment daily for staying dry while re-planting clippings or re-arranging plants & the scissor attachment for clipping this and that.
    012385[1].jpg

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Found it, wouldn't let me edit (Anthony can you put this with the above?)
    This is the other tool that I am discussing (the one that plants and clips).
    It's by Marina and is called Multi-tool. I use the planter attachment daily for rearranging this and that. This is a link to it http://www.petdepot.com/Marina-Mult...froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle
    My only gripe is that I wish both products could be folded up smaller for easier storage.
    41czplD7piL._SL250_[1].jpg