1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Blood Parrots

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have five blood parrots that I acquired about a year ago. They are all orange in color some still have some of their juvy black in them. They are between 2 and 3 or 4 inches long. All are very healthy and eat like pigs. I am looking to sell or, preferably, trade these guys for some cichlids of equal value. Let me know if you have any offers.

2. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

What type of cichlids are you looking for?

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

I would be interested in anything, but more so in the rarer forms, the petstores here keep a pretty decent selection, but its the same selection month after month (the usual oscars, peacocks, zebras and convicts). Let me know what you have and Ill do a little reseach on the breed and let you know if I am interested.

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

alot of stores will order fish for you so that you may request the ones you want

5. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Do you know if petco or petsmart will?

6. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

you can archive this

7. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Will do.

Thread Status: