1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

CaribSea Super Naturals Voodoo River question

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by MOD_Dawn, Jan 13, 2011.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

http://caribsea.com/pages/products/super_nat.html

Upon looking up substrates for something that will work with plants, be soft belly safe, burrower friendly, and not muck with the tanks water parameters (as I know some substrates do).

I've come across this product (CaribSea Super Naturals Voodoo River) and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it and photos of it in their tanks??

<--have no clue what I'm putting in the tank yet, but figured I'd best pick a substrate that would cover just about all the possible freshwater specimens :)

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I haven't come across anyone using that but it looks like it's be similar to Eco Complete as far as looks.

3. MOD_Dawn

That's what I sorta thought too, but the difference that stood out to me at least was that the voodoo is burrower friendly and the eco-planted isn't.

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Right. Just seems like a smooth version of it.

5. MOD_Dawn

Debating if I wanna bare-bottom the 20L or sub it.
    If I sub it I think I'll order some of this stuff and see what it's like...can't be worse than the caribsea Moonlight crap.