1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Casa de oros!!!!! :P My 45 gal dream!!

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by san_sam, May 6, 2010.

1. san_sam

san_sam Thread Starter New Member

At last I have figured out how to set the filter and now I have to start setting up my tank.. :D I have soaked my gravel in the water and I have kept it apart to get the dirt off.. Will put the gravel and fix the light may be on saturday.. I have cleaned the tank today and put my goldies in the tank with 75% of the tank filled with water.. I want them to get used to it.. I was really afraid that they might get stressed out.. But they really seem to love the tank since there is a lot of space to swim around.. Especially my cutie black moor seems to like the air bar.. :D He tries to pass through the gap in it.. LOL.. I will start posting the pictures of the tank setup progress :D I named it as "Goldies house".. so it is "casa de oros"... :D I am so excited...................... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Haha! Good to hear ^^ I can't wait to see what you got!

3. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

glad that you got the filter figured out...can't wait to see some pics.

4. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

congradulations on Casa de oros!

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I'm soo glad to hear you've fixed the filter issue you were having and look forward to seeing pictures of the goldfish in there new home :)