1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Compatibility

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fish Forum' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2009.

1. ira

ira Member

Mono,scats can be keep in fresh, brackish,saltwater but do better in brackish or saltwater. I do not think they would do well with chichlids.

2. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Freshwater when young but not as adults

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

All Righty then... Now that i have been scolded....lol.. I guess my point is we keep salt in out tank... we want to add some " different fish" and we were looking for some advise..... We sure got some... Ill be sure to let you all know what we decide... Do you all think its crazy for us to have 60+ africans in a 55 gallon tank...lol... thanks for all the advise and don't take it personally if someone disagrees... we are all entiitled to an opinion.... you all want to discuss how I resealed my 160 gallon tank..... I heard silicone from Lowes was good!!!!! LOL Have a good night!

4. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

If you think whether or not african cichlids are freshwater or salwater fish is an opinion then there's no hope

5. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

I don't think anyone is scolding you. I think the whole "How long have you been doing this" comment was a little derogatory. You asked for advice and we gave it to you. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I wish you the best of luck with your tank. Good luck with the new fish! I also want to add that Anthony and the other members of this forum have always given me good advice. I've kept fish for over ten years and have learned more from Anthony and this forum than I ever learned in my ten years of fish keeping and listening to guys at the stores. Please keep that in mind before you take the advice of someone who's intentions is to continue selling you fish...

6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

You were given advise from several members on this forum. Take it and be thankful we were able to give you ACCURATE advice. The attitude is not welcome on the forum.

7. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Initial poster/posters have been banned & will be unable to reply.