1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Difference Between Sea Salt

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fish Forum' started by DarkDemolition, Aug 27, 2009.

1. DarkDemolition

DarkDemolition Thread Starter New Member

I wanting to know what's the difference between Instant Ocean & Reef Crystals... I'm can confused with one on less their the same thing... Well let me know or which is best to use..

2. kalebsdad21

kalebsdad21 New Member

They are made buy the same people. Reef Crystals are there better product.(I use these)

3. DarkDemolition

Awesome thanks I'll keep in notes ... I really want to start getting the reef going but I'm still doing research and thanks for the help..

4. kalebsdad21

kalebsdad21 New Member

The best advice I can give is take your time! Read read read and gl ask away I will help with what i can.

5. DarkDemolition

Thanks definilty I'll be asking question and I'm constantly research so I hope all goes well.... when I do set it up I'll let you know.. thanks again .. ;)

6. JIM

JIM New Member

If you read the label of both products, you will find tahat salt, however ive found that reef crystals seems to have more traces in the mix, than instant ocean, however in the end ive found no appreciable difference in the results either product.