1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Discus Guidoman888 better read!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by stevenrox, Mar 7, 2009.

1. stevenrox

stevenrox Thread Starter New Member

lol i got like my first tank half a year ago and now i have like 17 nice show quality tanks and know alot its like a addiciton!!!!

2. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

How the hell you get the money for all of that :)

3. stevenrox

lol i buy stuff for cheap fix it up a little and sell it even more you'll be surprised i got a tank for 100$ took everrything i needed from it (also you need time) and sold it out for 200

4. Leslie

Leslie New Member

they are very pretty. they had some blue one (yes i dont know the names) at a store here, they was 35. i want some but i think i will pass on that.

5. stevenrox

lol yea the thing i hate is if they die you regret not only do you lose a fish you lose cash lol

6. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

That is SO true... It is bad to say but the Discus look like money floating in the tank :)