1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Dusted off the camera!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by FishVixen, Feb 16, 2010.

1. FishVixen

FishVixen Thread Starter Active Member

never seem to find actual aquarium supplies but plenty of stuff for DIY projects. I have the time so why not be economical about fish keeping. Maybe one day I,ll hit a mother load like you. It could happen.

2. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

no my mother load was over 20 10 gallons with sponge filters, lids dividers and heaters on the curb a block away from my bed. sold half using half.

3. cooltow1

cooltow1 Member

You never know what you my run across If you just keep your eyes and ears open
    I found 24 mid size tanks(40 to 120 size) a month or so ago at an aquarium shop that was going out of business for cheap. I didn't need them but the deal was to good to pass on. and I have the space to store them till some one need them more that I do. I loaned a few to a friend a week ago with her 180 cracked on bottom while they were trying to move it. See thing do happen for a reason

Rick

4. Leslie

Leslie New Member

it can be illegal to dig in dumpsters. it can be considered theft!! please be careful.

5. FishVixen

FishVixen Thread Starter Active Member

I've been doing it for over 30 years and only one time did a police officer stop. He helped me load a table on my truck. LOL America will be America they wood rather fill up landfills than give something away.