1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

extremly mad!!

Discussion in 'Aquatic Plants & Planted Tanks' started by Leslie, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Leslie

Leslie Thread Starter New Member

they wrote me back. asked me if i wanted a refund. or my plants. i said plants

2. Leslie

Leslie Thread Starter New Member

update:: the people wrote me back. asked for a scanned copy of the paper. well all i had was pictures. so told the i had no scanner sent pictures. plants should be here soon. they replaced then

3. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

They didnt include a certain paper for customs is all, the marimo I am suprised since they sell those in stores here. The anubias had soil in the roots I am almost certain, if no soil then that paper wasnt included. Dont be suprised if they get confiscated again, they put your name and address on a list at customs and will intercept and inspect your packages from these regions of the world.

I just got a new marimo yesterday, I placed the order 4 months ago, took that long to get it right, and after the mess I still got my full refund and free plants.

What was the ebay sellers name?