1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Fish Direct in Utah

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by GREENTEAL52, May 3, 2010.

1. GREENTEAL52

GREENTEAL52 Thread Starter Member

Fish Direct
    12270 S 700 E
    Draper, Utah 84020
    email: josh@livefishdirect.com
    phone: 801-572-2009
    fax: 801-571-6148

I have been looking for good quality fish and have tried a few avenues too no avail . I haven't tried Azaelas yet but heard they were pretty good stocks but went with Fish Direct in Utah ;They were pretty thorough and many good reviews with great selections and variety . I can hardly wait til Tuesday

Young Adult (2.5"-3") - Calvus Yellow a16 a31 Male
    Young Adult (2.5"-3") - Calvus Yellow a16 a31 Female
    Premium (2"-3") - Arroyo Yerbalito 24R 27R Male
    Premium (2"-3") - Arroyo Yerbalito 24R 27R Female
    Small - Figure 8 Puffer h32
    Premium (2"-3") - Valentines 17R 18R Male
    Premium (2"-3") - Valentines 17R 18R Female
    Small (1"-1.25") - Blue Fin Neolamprologus 3B my favorites!!!!

2. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

Isn't the puffer Brackish water? I think the other fish may have a field day with him. I would have a brackish quaritine tank set up just in case.

3. GREENTEAL52

no puffers lol but setting up 2 tanks any way , thanks for the heads up , George

4. GREENTEAL52

Testimonials
    At Live Fish Direct we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality African Cichlids and other tropical fish at the best prices. But don't just take our word for it, read what others have to say about their experience buying tropical fish online from Live Fish Direct.
    From Jim Mills
    Josh,

Just want to let you know the cichlids I ordered from you are all doing well! I was total blown away by the coloring of the fish. No comparison to what is being offered at the local pet stores.

Thanks again, Jim M
    From Sal in Ohio
    Hi Josh or Jordan,

I just placed my second order with you guys. I just want to let you guys know,I've looked in Aquabid,Ebay,and other fisheries on the internet.There is nobody that comes close to your quality of fish or shipping charges.Live fish direct is truly the only online fishery I will deal with!Just thought I'd give you my 2 cents worth.
    From Diane in Roanoke, Virginia

5. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

I wouldn't trust reviews that are on the site, I personally have had some contact with them and suffice it to say it was not a good experience and I am not the only person to say the same thing. Do some searching of forums and see what you find.

6. GREENTEAL52

All the fish are doing well and settling in with color and vigor

7. GREENTEAL52

<[youtube]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dzd-fO9H53o&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dzd-fO9H53o&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube]

8. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

Very nice.