1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Fish Tank Toilet

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by California Cowgirl, Feb 23, 2009.

1. California Cowgirl

California Cowgirl Thread Starter New Member

real fish tank on your toilet :/

No, this product is not about flushing fish down the family toilet. It is a relaxing and entertaining addition to the traditionally sterile bathroom environment. The Fish ‘n Flush is a clear two-piece toilet tank that replaces a standard toilet tank and cleverly contains a fully functioning aquarium inside. The Fish-n-Flush aquarium toilet tank fits most toilets and operates as a conventional interior tank. The aquarium will accept fresh or salt, and warm tropical water and can also be used as a terrarium. In addition, the 2.2-gallon aquarium piece can be easily removed for cleaning without obstructing the toilet from working. The toilet tank itself holds 2.5 gallons which offers sufficient head pressure to flush properly and may conserve water if replacing an older traditional toilet system.

Theoretically the Fish ‘n Flush may provide additional benefits in potty-training youngsters, and by relaxing adults who may be stressed by the rigors of a normal bathroom experience.

provided swimmingly @ FishnFlush.com

awww.alternativeconsumer.com_wp_content_uploads_Ross_shop_fishnflush_big_1_1.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.alternativeconsumer.com/2007/02/09/fish-n-flush/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.alternativeconsumer.com/2007 ... h-n-flush/</a>

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Re: real fish tank on your toilet :/

I've seen that before, lol. If I were a fish I'd be scared cheeseless if I saw pee coming at me!

3. California Cowgirl

haha lol it's so sad what people put fish in

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Yup, everything from vases all the way down to keychains.

5. California Cowgirl

yup, i saw that posting about the fish in keychains, that was deffienentley animal cruelity

6. GOT MTS?

GOT MTS? Member

Sometimes I like to put my fish in a sandwich :D

7. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

I think i've seen it all now!!!! :)

8. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Nice GOT MTS, the only swimming seafood that I like is the kind that goes in a tank (but then again allergic to seafood-or at least what I tried of it).

9. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

I dont eat fish,, Not that I'm allergic or vegetarian I just cant stand it :)

10. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I know,,,it smells, for a lack of better words sooo "fishy" Lol!

11. GOT MTS?

GOT MTS? Member

When I lived in Hawaii I got addicted to poke which is raw tuna with soy sauce and and vegetables. I also like sushi and sashimi. Raw oysters in the half shell are also very tasty. Hell I love all seafood.

12. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

Uff,, Sushi I will never eat that again. One I didnt know it was fish untill I tasted it *yugh* And two it's so tiny :) And I usually eat giant loads of food for the small guy I am.

13. Ms. Wright

Ms. Wright Member

I eat fish, cooked or raw; I love sushi. I did, however, have major problems with that scene in "Jungle to Jungle" where the kid was cooking all those nice cichlids, skewered. :eek:
    What I don't love is spam, and IMO, this kind of crap advertising should be removed from the forums.
    The toilet tank gadget is just like the coffee table gadget marketed a few years back. Put them in there, it's way too much trouble to tend to them in a situation like that, so they die. Nice decor item anywhere. :|
    Only thing worse was those shoes they marketed back in the 70's. Acrylic disco wedge heels with a live goldfish inside. I'm no PETA menber, but how hideous is that idea?
    On a lighter note, a friend used a disabled Mr. Coffee as a betta bowl. Two-quart carafe, with a bit of gravel, a bit of cabomba and a betta. Looked pretty cool.

14. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I don't think this is "advertising" anything. I'm pretty sure none of us would purchase this product.

15. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I can understand your digust for what people do with fish, I don't believe the poster posted it to recommend purchasing it. They were just showing what horrid things people do with fish. Never though of using Coffee bowl for fish? I guess it's defin. better than throwing it away being it was disabled. Lol!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I guess when they designed that it was for the people with outties who stand when peeing :) I prefer my type of "bathroom tank" a 30 gal grow out tank for my Afracobue (sp?) at the moment. Please, excuse the wires as I had to buy a new cord to clean things up.

[​IMG]

Whether you sit or stand, you can enjoy. :D

17. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Nice! If that were my bathroom I'd fall asleep in the tubby watching the fish. Lol!

18. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

That's the type of tank to put in a bathroom. ;)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It is very relaxing. If the kids, cats, dogs, and hubby ever left me alone in there, I would be gone for hours.

20. Ms. Wright

Ms. Wright Member

I frequented an aquarium site called Tom's Place for many years, and we'd occasionally get stuff like that posted (toilet tanks, fish-coffee tables, biospheres, etc). Almost all the time it was from folks trying to sell a product, and they were removed once everyone had gotten a laugh out of them. Maybe this wasn't the case with this person doing the posting.
    that's a pretty setup you have; I wish I had space in my bathroom to put a tank! I've set up emergency and Q-tanks in the bathroom, but always just temporarily. You've got a warmer temp than the rest of the house, and a decent humidity level. We heat with wood, and in the winter my tank water evaporates really quickly. Not to mention floors that don't mind getting wet. :D