1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Fish World Aquarium: Southport, NC

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Fish World Aquarium
    Southport, NC 28461
    Phone is 910-363-4091

I am posting this to help get the word out to help this store do very well and continue to serve our community!

Greetings from Fish World Aquarium.
    We will open the store on the 7th of November which is a Friday.
    The store hours will be :
    Monday : Closed
    Tuesday: Closed
    Wednesday Thru Sunday: 10 am to 6 pm
    Summer till 8pm

I will be in the Store for the Opening for those of you who visited my old store and want to see me. I will be in the store the following week as well but I will be on night shift so I will be in the office sleeping some of the time but feel free to drop in.
    Saturday and Sunday November the 1st and 2nd We will be in the store working and you are welcome to come buy for a preview. That is this weekend as this is now Friday night the 31 of October. There is a link at the end of this E-Mail that should show you a map quest map with the store location. I have a fair amount of fish in house with more on the way. Some fish did not handle the shipping and cold snap to well so they will be in Quarintine for several more days.
    Bear in mind the store is not at all complete but it will give you a sense of what is to come. Right now in stock are several varites of African Cichlids, many Centrals, and the more common stuff like Oscars, Tetra's, Etc.I have limited fancy gold fish for the moment. We will have bulk foods, pellets and flake. The pellets have not yet arrived but I have the flake so bring your container to get the refill price. It will be alot less than your original price. Please forward this to all your fish friends and help me turn this place into what a real fish shop should be. Thanks.

The store address is
    8128 River Road SE, Unit A
    Southport, NC 28461
    Phone is 910-363-4091

Thanks, Shawn and Olga

2. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Re: New freshwater store near Wilmington Nc

I took my first trip down to see shawn today and was absolutely blown away by the preliminary selection that he already has available. Four thumbs up.

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

There's a Fish World in Raleigh, NC. I used to always go there when I lived in NC.

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

This guy definetly won all of my business today. I was in there for about an hour just talking cichlids and they guy knows his stuff thats for sure.

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I believe they make their employees take training classes on fish.

6. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

This one is just a guy and his wife, Im not sure if they are related or not, the two stores that is, not him and his wife hahaha.