1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Found African Fry

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by buzz4520, Aug 16, 2009.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

sounds like what I went through, trusted the lfs...but around here all you see is the small africans which from what I read are nearly impossible to sex. I think this is the issue I ran into when I had them (unknown sexes, which led to dominance/aggression issues).

2. heatherine

heatherine Member

I really enjoyed this thread (with the exception of the overheated little fry :( ), especially the surprise little hybrids. Nature will always find a way despite our best laid plans for it.

3. buzz4520

buzz4520 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

thanks!!

4. buzz4520

updated "fry" pics...well...adults now, seeing as most of them are adult size.

480.JPG 469.JPG 468.JPG 467.JPG 466.JPG

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

wow, I love the shimmery lighter blue! talk about a stunner!

6. buzz4520

thanks dawn...the camera brings out the blue in them really good, in person they also have the rusty color look as their mother which i can't seem to capture in a photo.