1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Four 10-gallon Triops tank set up

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by MasterBlue, Mar 30, 2012.

1. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Thread Starter Active Member

So, I got my two stands built. It's not exactly pretty, but It does what I need, and a little I want.
    The total stand has room for a total of eight 10-gallon tanks. This May or May-Not be used for 10 gallons. I know at the least it will have 4 Triops tanks, each tank being a different species. :)

The other tank(s) are being considered now, I may set up the 40 gallon and use it for guppy/cory, or more Triops tanks, my side sales for them are what paid for this after all.

I will make a topic based on the second set of tanks once the decisions has been made. I'm open for suggestions and what not.
    Pictures will be posted once I finish moving the furniture and getting my living quarters in order. ( a few days I hope >.>; )

2. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Thread Starter Active Member

Well, between work and sleep I've had so little time to devote to this progect that I'm tired of waiting XD Here are images of the stands.
    ai251.photobucket.com_albums_gg300_blueboy171_101_1146.jpg