1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Free Guppies, Male and Female Guppy Giveaway

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by betta, Jul 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. betta

betta Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

I have a moderate sized tank and had 2 guppies, a male and female, in my aquarium. At last count, I must have at least 20 young guppies and possibly more! There is no way I can keep all of them for longer than a week or two and am glad to do a free guppy giveaway!

If you live in Queens or New York City and near Rego Park, Kew Gardens, Forest Hills areas then you'll be able to come by and get your free guppies!

fish.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. betta

betta Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

You can see many little tiny baby guppy fish in the background. Ready to be taken to a happy new healthy aquarium. Free fish, no strings attached if you are in the area in New York City. I didn't realize how quickly they can grow and reproduce and now there are about 20 baby guppies and 4 healthy young juveniles and 2 adults.

guppies.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ellen

Ellen New Member

Hey I would love to have a few guppy