1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Freeze dried Brine Shrimp

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Anonymous, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Take my advice and be careful how much you add to the tank, one small block turns into a heck of a lot of brine haha. Just didnt want anyone to make the same mistake I just made.
    freeze brine shrimp.jpg

2. crazhrse

crazhrse New Member

hey you aint kidding that why i like using frozen blood worms

3. trajik ink

trajik ink New Member

haha, unfortunately i have to use the whole block.....1 feeds the fish,corals and anemones.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

theres a deal at petsmart with petperks card $3.50 for a big pack

5. SyncereOne

SyncereOne New Member

Funny...I just figured this out last week. I have never purchased this for my tanks in the past, and PetsMart had some on sale, so I tried it. I put 4 cubes in my 75G....needless to say, 15 minutes later I was using a net to take out as much as I could.

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Detailed article regarding Brine Shrimp can be viewed here--> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theexoticfish.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3880" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3880</a>