1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

FS: Shrimp and Otocinclus Catfish - VA - Shipping/PU

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by James0816, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James0816

James0816 Thread Starter New Member

Shrimp

These packages are for a bakers dozen: Qty of (13). Shrimp sizes will roughly be between 1/4" - 1/2".

** NOTE ** Due to popular demand, SMALL packages are now available. Small Packages will contain a Qty of (5).

- Blue Pearls (Neocaridina cf. zhangjiajiensis) - Large: $35 / Small: $20
    ai735.photobucket.com_albums_ww357_James0816_OtherPictures_BluePearlWithEggs_112210.jpg

- Tiger Shrimps (Caridina Cantonensis sp. "Tiger") - Large: $40 / Small: $25
    ai735.photobucket.com_albums_ww357_James0816_OtherPictures_Tiger.jpg

- Crystal Reds (Caridina Cantonensis sp. "Red") / Crystal Blacks (Caridina Cantonensis sp. "Bee") - Large: $50 / Small: $30
    ai735.photobucket.com_albums_ww357_James0816_OtherPictures_CrystalBlack.jpg

* Special Note *
    - You can choose if you would like all reds, all blacks or a mix. Subject to availability.
    - Grades are mainly S-SS.

Otocinclus Vittatus Catfish

ai735.photobucket.com_albums_ww357_James0816_BabyOtoCats_BabyOto3_122210.jpg

These little ones have been captive bred and raised by myself. This has made them much hardier than any you will find in a LFS. Readily accepting a variety of foods to include Ken's Veggie Flakes and Sticks, fresh blanched veggies (namely zucchini), Regular fish flakes (with no fish or shrimp meal added), Seaweed and a specialty in-house mix.

$3/each

* Special Note * Due to current weather conditions, ONLY Express shipping will be offered for the Oto's at an additional fee.

Shipping/Pick Up

Unless noted, all prices include free priority shipping via USPS. All shrimp and fish will be packaged in kordon breather bags. Shrimp will have a snippet of moss to cling on to during the journey. Bags will then be placed in a styrofoamed insulated box filled with finely shredded newspaper for added comfort.

Live Arrival is Guaranteed. In the event of a DOA, you must send me a picture of the critter(s) in the unopened bag within 2 hours of receipt, after first delivery attempt. A refund or replacement of the lost critter(s) will be offered. If requesting a replacement, you will only have to cover the shipping costs.

Signature confirmation will be added on all shipments at no additional cost.

Express Shipping can be requested on any order at buyers expense.

Local pickup/delivery possibly can be arranged in the Fredericksburg/Richmond VA areas.

Additional Details

72 Hour Heat Packs are available for $2 extra. Weather is cold so unless picking up locally, I would recommend adding one.

Preferred method of payment is PayPal.

PM or email me at Jammer0816@gmail.com for more details.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks Kindly!
    James

2. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

After I get my new stand built and redo the dividers in the guppy tank, I'll have the room and time to purchase some shrimp from ya. But till then I'm outta luck! lol

3. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

You wouldn't happen to have any red cherry shrimp would ya? I'm wanting to get some new blood for my current line, see they aren't producing the kinnda red I want.

4. James0816

Sry...I have no reds.

5. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Aww, oh well! lol.
    I'll get some from ya one day ^^;

6. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

You know, I bought some blue pearls offa aquabid, I forgot you had some up here XD
    I'll stash away some cash, next time you offer I'ma jump on this!

7. James0816

wow! now i'm hurt. going elsewhere when ya coulda had quality stuffs. lol. I'm just ribbin ya. Feel free to drop me a line when you're ready. I pretty much always have them available.

8. James0816

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.