1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fish Forum' started by NoctuVide, Jan 28, 2009.

1. NoctuVide

NoctuVide Thread Starter Member

So I can across this on CL:

Up for sale is a 125 Gallon salt water fish tank set up. the tank itself is an older style fish tank with thicker glass and is in good shape. The tank stand is an Oak type and has three doors good shape as well. Tank comes with about 85 Lbs of live rock three tangs which are: Hippo tang 5" long, Convict tang 6" long and a yellow tang 4.5" long. tank has been set up for approximately five years. setup comes with a standard light fixture which is in fair shape. Filters included are: Emperor 400 and Red sea prizm deluxe protein skimmer and also included are some pumps. Also have a spare emperor 400 and seaclone 100 skimmer. there are also some decorations and other misc stuff too. Have invested hundreds of dollars. I don't have time to enjoy and maintain the tank as i should. will help to move the tank setup. would be a shame to let such a nice tank go to waste. Looking $250 for the whole setup.

I know I'd definitely have to get more live rock for it, a new light fixture, and a sump, but does anyone think this is a good deal? I might pick it up on Friday if he still has it.

2. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

i would buy it for 250 depending on looks and condition and like filter etc but still worth it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hey,

I think it sold already..the guys name was like kevin or ken tariff. It is definatley a good deal. those fish alone would be around 200.00. all by itself(because of there size ofcourse. well, if he still has it, definatley pick it up...great deal.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

:eek: KICK ASS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! BUY IT NOW [dancing]