1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Guppy Community Tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by MasterBlue, Dec 31, 2011.

1. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Thread Starter Active Member

Found some Cory Fry in my Dapnia and Cyclops tank o_O Funny how I never noticed them till now! I've seen 2 together, but I'm wondering if more are just out of view? lol. I'm excited =3

2. NoctuVide

NoctuVide Member

Lucky! I've always wanted to breed corydoras, but alas i believe I have all males lol the last time I saw corydora eggs was when I had some corydora habrosus, but their eggs all got eaten...

3. MasterBlue

Yea, if you don't collect them fast they get eaten. And EVERYTHING loves to eat cory eggs XD Including the parents!

4. MasterBlue

The two fry are still doing well. They've eaten ALL my Cyclops and Daphnia tho >.>; But oh well, better to have them survived and what not.

5. MasterBlue

Added the two fry to the parent tank and ordered more Daphnia, lol.

6. MasterBlue

I've been trying to get a hold of AdrianHD (http://swampriveraquatics.com) so I can obtain some Endler's again. The guy has not answered any of my emails on either his aquabid auctions or his unlisted stock. I'm starting to become a little frustrated. I've been trying to get ahold of him since last month...