1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hand feeding Percula Clownfish

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by Anthony, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

Here's a quick video of me hand feeding my Percula Clowns. Video was taken with a BlackBerry Bold.
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EUJzYNIU798&fmt=18&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EUJzYNIU798&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

lol nice lets see you hand feed my pirahnas next XD

3. trajik ink

trajik ink New Member

cool vid anthony....

4. Anthony

They let me pet them with my finger too. LoL

5. trajik ink

trajik ink New Member

nice.....all my fish attack me......lol.....i gotta get a vid of that.....

6. Anthony

Yes, you do. LoL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I tried to get my jag to feed like that, I ended up soaking wet. What is that that you are feeding them?

8. Anthony

I alternate their food between Frozen Brine Shrimp and Ocean Nutrition Formula Two. They were eating the Formula Two food in the video. It's color enhancing food that contains stabilized vitamin C and other immune boosters, or so it says. :)