1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Here is one of my accounts Video!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by genettico, Nov 18, 2008.

1. genettico

genettico Thread Starter New Member

I made this little video of one of my accounts. The tank was in really bad shape when I first started maintain it, But after about a month or so of adjusting it it looks much better. I added some LR and is now ready to get more corals! Enjoy:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtArD-F4_g0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtArD-F4_g0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2. genettico

Now i need to kill all the aiptasias there are! No biggie! :confused:

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

VERY nice! How long have you had your tank?

4. genettico

My personal one? over 10 years! I have 2! A 75g and a 125g!

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Are both saltwater? I'd love having 2 nice size tanks like yours. I'm lucky I found enough space for my 90g. Lol!

6. genettico

yes they are! I have had fw tanks before for many years but decided to move into sw all the way! thank you for the comments!