1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Houdini

Discussion in 'Livebearer Fish' started by WarthogWilly, Sep 27, 2009.

1. WarthogWilly

WarthogWilly Thread Starter New Member

I have 4 guppies, well one died for no apparent reason 2 weeks ago but the remaining one male and two females are fine, all of a sudden 2 days ago the larger one, the male, vanished, it fricken disappeared, I cant find it anywhere. I have a community setup, the ONLY 2 fish big enough to eat it would be the black molly or the clown loach, and quite frankly they just wouldnt do it, he was the biggest one to, i dont think they physically could...anyways my filter is screened/capped of at the end so thats not an option, my gravel vacum has a valve/screen i checked that as well, nothing...There a lid on the tank so it didnt jump out, my entire bottom of my tank is caves, wether it be stone/slate or pvc or store bought plastic ones, i checked all them and cant find it anywhere..........has this ever happened to anyone else??????

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I'm betting you'll find it either in the clowns belly or behind something (fake plant, live plant, decor, etc).