1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

how to sex electric blue babies

Discussion in 'Cichlids' started by trundle_sam, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

imo yes. its just as bad.

2. trundle_sam

trundle_sam Thread Starter Member

i always thought i was doing good by her cos I got her off a guy who was keeping her in a 16Gal

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well your certainly doing better, not good, but better lol, a fish of that size needs to stretch its fins and swim around, I like to ask people this question when it comes to large fish in small tanks, "would you like to live your entire life in a SUV?" Yeah its large when your in it short term, but long term you would go crazy.

4. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

And if you had it your way your house would be a fish tank and you would live in the closet...... just cause your fish are that important to you ;) :cool:

Edit------ hmmm not a bad idea............. where to put the 2 kids and the wife........ hmmmmm :eek:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Lol, you have obviously never seen the place I am currently renting! 450 sq ft, with 340 gallons of water.

6. LemonDiscus

Well ok, you are getting there. Still got about (guess/estimate) 4,000 gallons to go ;)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

really, gosh better get moving.

8. LemonDiscus

Hey I said you should be left with a "closet" ;)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Imma fill that closet up with water, maybe my dog will finally learn to enjoy swimming!

10. PetsGoRound

PetsGoRound New Member

I have been breeding them for awhile now. I love em. I have many different sizes at this time. Most of mine start to color up at 2 inches I have had some that were 1 1/2" and start to show signs of color.

I would be interested in getting some new blood lines.

Thank You
    Jason :D