1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Event I hope i did the right thing

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Um, 'scuse me LemonDiscus. I was the one keeping my bettas in tupperware. You have something to say about that?

lol, he has no clue what hes saying. I had him delete my account :D

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I converted shadowtheblacklab. LoL

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Haha :)

I wanted to try to get him to change, and he wouldnt. Some people are like that. Poor fish :(

Well, Atleast there are some boards that are worht my time (I frequent around 15, lol)

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

We tried as well and he didn't want to listen to anything we suggested. Oh well.

5. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

As I said, poor fish :(

6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Yep, we all agree I'm sure.

7. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

the fish are suffering because of his arrogance and pride. Maybe when he sees his tsn or other large fish suffering and swimming into the walls of the 60 gallon tank he has, he will start to realize what an idiot he was to not listen.

Also, if you keep your betta in anything smaller than 5 gallons, no matter what its made of, imo its just wrong.

8. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

eh, everyone has their own opinions. I respect that. As a breeder it isnt something easily done, with around 80 bettas.

To me, as long as it is more than 1g, and water changes are kept up with (atleast 3 times a week, 100%) it is fine. And they have decor and stuff so they dont get bored :)

One day I will have a huge tank for some of the poor neglected monster fish a good home...