1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Icepac's 216 monster Litre tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2009.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I don't pay attention to stuff like that (things that are in front of my face). haha!

It needs to have a flashing sign around it and some sirens.
    [laughing]

2. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

If anthony did that i'd be constantly clicking it :confused:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hi guys, thanks for you comments, not only on this thread but others too. i had some problems over the last few weeks, i'll explain:

my tank starting cracking, as the "chip board" the tank is made ouf of starting to break, this was due to the tubing on the external filter allowing water to drip on to the chipboard. i got worried and bought a new tank :(. this was a tank on it's own and so no hood or stand or anything. i bought a dressing table from a local second hand shop to put the tank on.

In the meatime, a friend of my brother's, gave my brother some some malwai cichlids, later found to be the infamous Auratus!!!!! they got very agressive and made my tank into a living hell, killing my giant gournami and two big much loved bala sharks.

They have since been moved to a 3ft tank and my 3 foot tank's occupants moved to the bigger 4ft tank, not sure why my cherry barbs, corrys and angel are not freely swimming around, i have noticed that the all my gournamies are attempting to breed, i actually got a 2foot tank to see if they will breed.

Anyway, moving back to my original tank, photographed above, i have replaced the broken chipboard with nice hard plywood, got some cellopane (instead of carpet i that i had before) i dont know if i should reuse the tank as the crack's (about 3 i can see - and all on the front glass only) they are very small, you can just about feel them with your finger nail and not realy visible to by human eye.

sorry i've not been on, life's abit hectic right now, my plants are still alive, so that flurish excel seems to be working.

anyways guys its 4am im off to bed, sorry if i've gone on and on... cya.