1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

ICH

Discussion in 'Fish Diseases & Cures' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

A friend of mine has a really nice saltwater tank that he has going for about 3 months everything has been great until yesterday when he noticed that his trigger fish, yellow tang and one of his clowns had ich. He has mushroom coral, feather dusters, a small anenome and some sort of tree coral. The question is, how can he treat the ich without a quarantene tank? He does not have a second tank, and im trying to avoid letting him borrow my empty 30 long because i will probably never see it again.
    thanks

2. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

sorry wrong spot for this....and its a 65 hex, dont know the water conitions

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Here ya go: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theexoticfish.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=632" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=31&t=632</a> That should tell you everything you need to know.

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

so the quarantene thing is going to have to do, What im getting from that is you can treat with the corals?

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Kick Ich and Ich Attack are two coral/invert safe ich treatments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.