1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Event I'm back! PVAS Auction

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by Ms. Wright, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Ms. Wright

Ms. Wright Thread Starter Member

Hello again, everybody. Busy spring at school, and forum posting slipped off the pointy side of my alleged brain.
    Wanted to remind everyone about the sale next weekend in Northern VA.
    xxx
    I've been to three or four of their sales and they're well worth a drive. Lots of equipment and tanks usually, lots of plants (although sometimes you have to pay more than you'd expect for those) and a good assortment of FW fishes. Northern VA. seems to be heavy on Apistos, and I've seen gorgeous pairs go for prices that made me want to stay up late and seed another three or four tanks. :)
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. I sing with a local chorale group, and I'll be doing a Mass in Latin while y'all are buying fish. :cry: However my sister will be attending with her Man, so I'll give them a shopping list.
    Ancistrus are like Jello; always room, no?