1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

i'm back

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fish Forum' started by crazhrse, Nov 4, 2008.

1. crazhrse

crazhrse Thread Starter New Member

ok guy's so it's been a while but i am back, i have been moving and have not a a internet connection, but while doing so i was able to do my 90 gal. saltwater tank, it has about 3-4 inches of live sand from a 6 year old reef tank and has about 50 lbs of live rock from the same tank and about 30 lbs of filler rock and that stuff came with alot of crabs and snails and little white starfish and i also got a little damsel and a purple urchin in the deal and just yesterday we noticed a small brittle star, ok along with the tank i have a 30 gal. long refugium also with about 3 inches of live sand alot of good live rubble rock and some cheato, i am going today to pick up my protein skimmer so i will get some pics for you guy's when everything is all nice and clean

my next thing is to find a good deal on some better lighting since all i have now are 65w pc's and i want a little more than that for some nicer corrals

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I can't wait to see pictures. :D

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Welcome back stranger!

4. crazhrse

crazhrse Thread Starter New Member

well got my protein skimmer today, and that thing is awesome, i had to get a hob one because of lack of room under my tank but everyone say's the hob ones work just fine, anyway i'll get pics as soon as i get the chance